I am a bit like a drug pusher, cause I am pretty passionate about making your home a place you love to spend your time, and I could chat with you all day about ideas! Here's where I suggest you get started, finding out where it is that you really live! It's gonna require a little work from you, but once you begin, you just might be hooked! I promise you won't regret it!
1. Grab a couple pieces of paper and a pen or pencil. (and maybe a cherry pepsi ;O)
2. On your piece of paper, list every room in your home, leaving lots of space after each room.
3. Under each room's name, list every single activity you do in that room, even if you only do it once a year.
4. When your list is complete, look to see which room(s) you do the most in.
5. THAT is where you live!
6. Take each room's purposes and out to the side of each activity, make a list of where you keep the items that are needed to perform those activities.
7. Think about your room and how you could bring all (or at least most) of the things that you need in that room and keep them where they are easily accessible.
8. Go back to main page for more ideas!