Sunday, August 14, 2011

Users, unite!



I was recently asked to give a seminar on practical ways to decorate. It was then that I coined the phrase "use what you use" decorating! It is just that...using the items you use in your everyday life to beautify your spaces. To the right are some examples of how I do that in my home.

I had the great opportunity last week to help a couple of sweet ladies with their cute homes, and can't wait to show you the pictures!

I'd love to help you, too! Go here to get started...and check back for more ideas!


1 comment:

  1. My Dee Dee, I LOVE your blog!! You are so creative and talented!! I would LOVE to make our 'house' a "HOME", but I don't have the CREATIVITY and TALENT that you have!! I NEED help!!! Wish we could have done it while you were here!! I am grateful that you guys came and stayed and we were able to do so many "FUN" things together!! I LOVE your "HOME" and I LOVE the BODACIOUS BAKER BABES and BOYS!!! Love, Mom and Grandma!!

    ReplyDelete